The material on this Site is provided for general information purposes only, and on the basis that the Ministry is not providing professional advice on a particular matter. Before any action or decision is taken in reliance on any material on this Site, the user should obtain its own appropriate independent professional advice.
The Ministry endeavours to ensure that the information on this Site is reliable and accurate at the time of publishing, however:
- neither the Ministry, nor any of its employees, contractors, and providers of information, make any express or implied representations or warranties regarding the material and facilities contained or referred to in this Site. Any use of such material and facilities is at the sole risk of the user.
- the Ministry, its employees, contractors and providers of information, do not accept any liability (whether direct or indirect), for any reason whatsoever, including for any loss or damage which may arise in any way:
- out of the use of, or reliance on, any of that material or facilities, or
- from errors or omissions contained in the material or facilities, or
- from inaccuracy of any information obtained through use of this Site.
- the Ministry is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to, or referenced on this Site. The inclusion of, or reference to any link to another website, or reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service, whether by trade name, trade mark, manufacture, or otherwise, does not constitute an endorsement, verification or recommendation by this Site, the Ministry or the New Zealand Government
- the Ministry may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this Site without notice
- each page on this Site must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.